- How to find our driver
- Fiumicino airport (Fco), after checking out and taking your luggage go to the meeting point column to find our driver;
- Ciampino airport (Cpo), after checking out and taking your luggage at outside the gate, you will find the driver infront of the sliding doors (Exit)
- Civitavecchia Port, after dropping off from the ship and taking your luggage, follow the indication for the private transfers outside the control area.
In all of these meeting point our driver will display your name for easy recognition.
Incase you don’t see our driver, call by phone for a quick help.
- What happens if the form is completed?
Shortly, you will get a confirmation throug email with your transfer
- For different route?
Just press “Contacs US” then complete the form.
We shall be happy to help you !
- How to make the payment ?
During booking selection choose the payment methods:
- paying cash;
- paying using credit card (+10% fees).
- What Information do I need in order to make a booking ?
Your route, date and time of your deparure, number of passengers, your flight number, name of the cruise ship, hotel or rome address, selection of payment method.
- How do you book for a transfer ?
Go to home page and press MAKE A BOOKING, then fill the form with the right information.
Select the date of your departure and time:
- from Fiumicino (Fco) or Ciampino (Cpo) airport, we shall need your flight number and the landing time. Don’t worry incase the flight is late, we track it for you;
- from Civitavecchia Port, we shall need your right time when you want to meet with our driver under the ship;
- from Rome hotel or address, we shall need you right time when you want our driver in the hotel lounge or B&B.
Pick up and dropp off location selection then fill how many people including the children.
Choose return or one way then click FIND A TRANSFER